Truck Art is a national company providing a diverse range of accessories and services to the heavy vehicle and trucking industry.
We are currently looking for Qualified Welders to join our team at Truck Art Smash Repairs and Truck Art Livestock Trailers. These roles are based at our Bomen sites just north of Wagga Wagga NSW.
Positions offer well above award wages with excellent working conditions and an opportunity to progress to Section Leader level.
These roles are based at our Bomen sites approximately 8km’s north of Wagga Wagga in NSW and the incumbent will be required to provide repairs, maintenance and metal fabrication at each site whilst ensuring occupational health and safety is maintained.
Successful candidates should possess the following:
- Welder Trade qualifications.
- Current drivers licence, forklift operator’s licence (also preferred)
- Excellent communications, and technical skills
- Experience in the repair and manufacture of Livestock Trailers will be highly regarded.
Candidates will need to demonstrate their ability to-
- Cut marked-out metal sections and shapes using hand tools, flame cutting torches and metal cutting hand tools
- Shape and bend metal sections and pipes using hand and machine tools and by heating and hammering
- Aligning parts to be joined using hand tools and measuring instruments
- Joining metal sections using various welding techniques, bolting and riveting
- Examining welds for width of bead, penetration and precision
- Finishing products by cleaning, polishing.
- Cleaning and smoothing welds by filing, chiselling and grinding
- Fabrication of components
- Chassis straightening and alignment would be an advantage
For further information please contact Terry Gibbs 0427 252 911 or send your resume to email@example.com