As a sponsor for Livestock Association of Australia, we at Truck Art Livestock Trailers take our responsibility seriously. All products manufactured by Truck Art Trailers are of the highest quality, offering reliability and outstanding after sales service.
Our aim at Truck Art Trailers is to assist you in growing your business by providing you with a high quality product. Nothing is standard at Truck Art Trailers. We custom build trailers to the customer needs and specifications.
Andrew & Lisa Lund from Hay collected their new custom built 4×2 AB Triple by Truck Art Trailers. All 3 trailers are custom built for road train tri dolly configuration.
Specifications on the 4×2 AB Triple
- BPW Air bag suspension on jost 10 stud alloy rims
- 5 Marine grade stainless steel drains, floors and cattle decks
- Stainless steel air operated effluent tanks on all trailers
- Truck Art Trailers unique slam shut sheep deck latches to make converting the trailers to cattle mode quicker and easier
- New designed non bi fold large one piece road train through load doors with extra safety block gates
- Road train ramp extension with race sides
- Custom over lapping through load doors to accommodate loading and unloading over the tri dolly
- Powder coated side boards that makes cleaning a breeze
- Fold up goat bars on all trailers
- Marine grade LED deck lights throughout the trailers
- Fold away pen dividers
- Semi beamless skid plates
- Custom Tool and dog boxes with Kenworth vents
- Dog divider storage over skid plates in all trailers – keeping your working dog out of the dust
TRUCK ART TRAILERS “Going The Extra Miles”